Altshuler Berzon LLP has been providing regular updates to clients regarding federal legislative responses to the Covid-19 public health crisis, with a focus on how the legislation affects unions and union members. Recent updates are available here:
- Information about Families First Coronavirus Act (March 23, 2020)
- Information about then-proposed Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (“CARES”) Act (March 26, 2020)
- Updated Guidance and FAQs re Families First Coronavirus Act (March 27, 2020)
- Options for Unions and Employers to Recover Payroll Costs under Federal Covid-19 Legislation (March 31, 2020)
- Supplemental FAQs re Federal Covid-19 Legislation (March 31, 2020)
Please contact us with any questions about federal, state, or local legislation or regarding any other issues related to ongoing events.
Any new updates regarding the government’s legislative response to the health crisis will appear on this page.